Where to Advertise Commercial Real Estate
If you are a landlord looking to rent space in or sell your commercial building, you are probably wondering one thing – where to advertise commercial real estate. And it’s a great question. In order to maximize the return on investment (ROI) of your property, you need to ensure you have a solid marketing plan in place. After all, what good is it having a great property if no one knows about it? So, you spend time and money creating basic marketing materials (brochures, one-pagers, etc.), you hire someone to photograph the space, and you create an eye-catching video showcasing all of the wonderful elements of the property. But then what? How do you get the word out?
Where to Advertise Commercial Real Estate
When it comes to getting the word out about your commercial space, advertising is the name of the game. And in this day and age, there are a lot of options. So what makes the most sense for you?
- Listing Sites: Advertising your property on the right listing sites is a must. This can be a powerful tool in attracting the right prospects, and is often the first stop for commercial brokers looking for properties.
- Social Media: We live in a world where social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) continues to play a pretty big role in – well – just about everything we do. And that includes commercial real estate. Social media advertising allows landlords to hyper-target their audience based on demographic data such as location and industry/occupation.
- Digital: Digital advertising is a broad term that covers many different avenues, including display ads, search ads, and so much more.
- Print: They say print is a dying medium, but we don’t completely buy into this. Newspapers, magazines, trade publications, and business journals can still be incredibly important advertising venues for commercial landlords looking to get their properties in front of the right people. Different print platforms tend to have very targeted audiences (geographic, industry, etc.). Many of these platforms also offer packages that include digital advertising on their websites, apps, or social media.
- Radio/Audio: Traditional radio, internet radio, and even podcasts are all viable ways to get the word out about your property. However, it’s all about finding the right opportunities to get in front of the right audience.
At the end of the day, the method or methods you choose will depend on your intended audience and, perhaps more importantly, your advertising budget. However, it is important to remember the “rule of 7,” which states that a prospect must see or hear something seven times before they make a purchase. So, it can be incredibly beneficial to be present across multiple advertising platforms. Still, determining which platforms make the most sense can be difficult. This is why working with an experienced commercial real estate broker is a must. Your broker will help you better understand your assets and craft an advertising strategy that targets the right demographics.
Working with a Commercial Broker Can Help You Determine Where to Advertise Commercial Real Estate
If you want to enjoy your commercial real estate investment to its fullest, you need a landlord rep broker on your side. It is your broker’s job to attract high-quality tenants or buyers and maximize your ROI. Experienced brokers know how to market commercial properties like yours across multiple advertising platforms, and have access to reputable listing sites that will ensure maximum visibility and increase demand.
These brokers also have existing connections with tenant representatives in the area. This helps your broker attract the right tenants for your property, and negotiate terms that are favorable for you to ensure your property is performing at or above the current market.
United Development Realty Specializes in Landlord Representation Throughout Maryland
When you have vacancies to fill or a commercial property to sell, you need United Development Realty in your corner. We provide commercial landlord representation services throughout Maryland. Let us help you develop an in-depth understanding of your assets, develop comprehensive advertising (where to advertise commercial real estate), and enhance the investment value of your property. Our services include:
|Property Management||Photograph Property||Cold Call/Warm Call Prospects|
|Evaluate Property||Electronic Marketing Design||Email Campaigns|
|Real Estate Market Analysis||Paper Brochure Design||Direct Mail|
|Prepare a Strategic Course of Action||Design and Install Signage||Inform The Brokerage Community|
|Assist with Term Negotiations||Schedule Property Showings||And More!|
Please call our office (locations in Bethesda 240-221-1976 and Fells Point 410-522-1632) to get in touch with a licensed commercial broker today.